Enter checkout code BEAUTY12 and receive 12% off
Available in 3 beautiful colours. Eyes are the most common complaint I hear about from my clients, so I decided to launch this soothing and rejuvenating product.
- Silk is naturally rich in a protein called Fibroin, known to aid skin rejuvenation
- Aids restful sleep
- Keeps the eye area hydrated over night
Select your preferred colour before adding the eye mask to your basket below. Handwash only. Not suitable for bleaching or tumble drying.
Love these masks - bought a dove coloured one for me and a beautiful gelato one for my daughter. GB, Beckenham, Kent
I have eczema around my eyes, and wearing this mask at night has really helped. TN, South Wales
Can't sleep without this now!! Bought 2!! RS, Southwold
Love this mask! AH, Switzerland
Love the colours and so luxurious to use - I bought a few for my bridesmaids which they loved. LC, Kent
100% Mulberry Silk Eye Mask
1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Inner-Soul Group Ltd T/A Emma Coleman Skin
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. Bespoke skincare items are not eligible for refund as these are made to order as a unique item.
4. Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 7 working days after the date of delivery you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
6. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price and postage and packaging charges if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 7 working days.
7. If the item you purchased was faulty, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
8. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item. To obtain a refund for a non-physical product (like a service) please contact us for further information about how this can be done.
9. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
10. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
11. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
12. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.