In ancient times, Chinese princesses were renowned for their beautiful and youthful appearance. The secret behind their smooth complexion was they cleansed and massaged their face with textured silk beauty cocoons.
- Presented in a 100% leather makeup case
- Textured Silk Cocoons contain the protein sericin, an important moisturising element found in anti-ageing creams and serums. During face massage the sericin is realased onto the skin, while the textured surface gently exfoliates to create a strong antioxidant effect.
- Promote cell renewal and nourish the skin to leave it feeling soft and radiant, and are particularly effective for pores and around the oily t-zone area of the nose and forehead.
- Each cocoon can be used on up to three occasions.
Twenty Silk Cleansing Cocoons
1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Inner-Soul Group Ltd T/A Emma Coleman Skin
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. Bespoke skincare items are not eligible for refund as these are made to order as a unique item.
4. Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 7 working days after the date of delivery you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
6. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price and postage and packaging charges if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 7 working days.
7. If the item you purchased was faulty, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
8. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item. To obtain a refund for a non-physical product (like a service) please contact us for further information about how this can be done.
9. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
10. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
11. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
12. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.
Worldwide Delivery Charges and Terms
Emma Coleman Skin charges 2.00 GBP for UK standard delivery within 3-5 days, (sooner if we can!)
Worldwide shipping is charged at 5.99 GBP and items will arrive within 5-8 days or less on order receipt.
All orders are shipped Monday to Saturday, excluding bank holidays via a range of couriers. In some cases your order will need to be signed for and we will inform you of this in advance.